The Official Reaper of Death Web Site
 
HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
 
Joesph T
 
Axl777
 
B700D7U5T22
 
NewbAmoeba
 
andros13
 
GAME1OVER4U
 
I The Snip3r I
 
Admin
 
Pwndcube
 
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

 

Share | 
 

 Assault Rifles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joesph T
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
avatar

Number of posts : 94
Age : 25
Location : Inside Your Head
Motto : Suck It
Rep. :
0 / 1000 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Assault Rifles   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:37 pm

I have not yet gotten a lvl 55 so i dont no wats the best. I like assault rifles but i usually only use the ak47 or m16 and i would like to no which is ur fav and the best so i can find one for wen we start clan matches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 129
Age : 24
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :
999 / 100999 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:24 am

G3 with Red Dot or ACOG is the best gun you will ever have. Other than that, the MP5 is very accurate.
If you are stealthy and love assault rifles, use MP5 w/ silencer, and P90 with silencer, Perks: Bomb squad, UVA jammer, and 3 stun nades.

_________________
Go ahead. Ban me for posting my opinions and beliefs and defending member's rights. I'll just go post elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class


Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Location : That one corner
Motto : The more intelligent CoD4 activist
Rep. :
777 / 100777 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm

Sn1p3r Sh4wn wrote:
G3 with Red Dot or ACOG is the best gun you will ever have.

Wrong. ACOG is an epic fail on a G3, and you need to have a really nice trigger finger to use the G3. Unless, of course, you're playing a bunch of noobs who can't aim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 pm

The best weapon of all i believe lately is a tie between the M4 carbine, or the AK-74u. I know its not a machine gun, but with double tap, it is unbelievele. and make sire you have bandolier on for that extra ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 129
Age : 24
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :
999 / 100999 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 pm

NewbAmoeba wrote:
Sn1p3r Sh4wn wrote:
G3 with Red Dot or ACOG is the best gun you will ever have.

Wrong. ACOG is an epic fail on a G3, and you need to have a really nice trigger finger to use the G3. Unless, of course, you're playing a bunch of noobs who can't aim.
Again, you are wrong.
A: You suck at aiming if you think ACOG sucks for aiming.
B: You have probably only used that combo ONCE and hated it because you are so used to Red Dot and cannot aim with the ACOG. Added to that, you can't get any kills with it because you aren't used to it.
C: Why do so many pros use ACOG on their Barret 50. cal for close range sniping if the red dot rules?

_________________
Go ahead. Ban me for posting my opinions and beliefs and defending member's rights. I'll just go post elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class


Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Location : That one corner
Motto : The more intelligent CoD4 activist
Rep. :
777 / 100777 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Sn1p3r Sh4wn wrote:
NewbAmoeba wrote:
Sn1p3r Sh4wn wrote:
G3 with Red Dot or ACOG is the best gun you will ever have.

Wrong. ACOG is an epic fail on a G3, and you need to have a really nice trigger finger to use the G3. Unless, of course, you're playing a bunch of noobs who can't aim.
Again, you are wrong.
A: You suck at aiming if you think ACOG sucks for aiming.
B: You have probably only used that combo ONCE and hated it because you are so used to Red Dot and cannot aim with the ACOG. Added to that, you can't get any kills with it because you aren't used to it.
C: Why do so many pros use ACOG on their Barret 50. cal for close range sniping if the red dot rules?

A. What gives you reason to say this?
B. Actually I used to use the combo all the time, liek a1l t3h t1m3, and I was great with it. However I switched back to red dot after a month and did better. Also, I can't do close range G3 with the ACOG. Please stop making assumptions.
C. Wow, this makes no sense. First this shouldn't even be a point because it has nothing to do with the thread, and second it doesn't make sense because you couldn't have a red dot on your 50 cal even if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME1OVER4U
Banned


Number of posts : 27
Age : 27
Motto : ReSpect The Player,Hate the game.Soldier Of Death
Rep. :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm

NewbAmoeba wrote:
Sn1p3r Sh4wn wrote:
G3 with Red Dot or ACOG is the best gun you will ever have.

Wrong. ACOG is an epic fail on a G3, and you need to have a really nice trigger finger to use the G3. Unless, of course, you're playing a bunch of noobs who can't aim.

ACOG on the G3 is only good for HardCore Team death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 129
Age : 24
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :
999 / 100999 / 100

Gamercard :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:04 am

I get mass ownage with it on team deathmatch.
So, wanna run that by me again?

_________________
Go ahead. Ban me for posting my opinions and beliefs and defending member's rights. I'll just go post elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Assault Rifles   

Back to top Go down
 
Assault Rifles
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» IWI x95-R Assault Rifle
» How many guns does your family own?
» Alien_Ant2's PMG Gun Database (Update 008)
» Yaka Imperial Armory Database {Update 006: Sniper Rifles and SMGs and Flamethrowers, Oh My!}
» Spanish Assault

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Clan Talk-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com