Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Ranking Structure I_vote_lcapRanking Structure I_voting_barRanking Structure I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
Ranking Structure I_vote_lcapRanking Structure I_voting_barRanking Structure I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

Ranking Structure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ranking Structure Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Structure   Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 am

Hello, this is a list of the clan ranks and the jobs that each of the ranks have to accomplish. Each rank has a job, some more important that others. I will go through the list, and describe in detail.

PRIVATE-The private is the lowest rank in the clan, but the easiest to rank up from. A privates job is to get recruits. Stay in the clan for a week and get 2 recruits will get you a promotion.

SERGEANT-The sergeant is the next rank in the clan. The sergeants job is also very simple, be active in the forums and help people that need it. Bring in one recruit and stay in the clan for another week, you will be promoted. BE ACTIVE IS YOUR GOAL!

CAPTAIN-The captains job is also to stay active. Although you don't need to bring in recruits, it will look good for you once we start to need more staff positions. You are the top dogs of the members, and is the moderator for them. Be active in the forums, help out, get in the chats, and BE ACTIVE! Stay in for another week, you will be looked at.

MAJOR-The major is a serious role in the clan. A major's job is basically the moderator of the forum. Check through active threads, comment on them, and be active with the members and other staff members. A major is a staff position and you will be invited to meetings to discuss plans for the clan. Bring in those recruits to be looked high upon, and do your job.

BRIGADIER-The brigadier is the most important to a CCO, Stewi2552 and Joesph T. They organize the clan practices and find other clans to hold clan matches against. They have a very powerful role in meetings and in games, and the site. The are the major moderators of the site. Be active, reply to threads and calls for help, and attend meetings. You are in training to be a general, the next step.

GENERAL-A general is the CCO's right hand man. They have the highest responsibilty of everyone other that the CCO's. They are in charge of a branch of the clan, and have huge roles in the chats, meetings, games, practices, everything. Although the likelyhood of being promoted right away is slim, the time may come when we need another CCO in charge. If your a general, you hold the practices and meeting for your branch. Be nice, active, and all that. You are the right hand, or left hand man for Stewie. Smile

CCO-CHIEF, CLAN, OVERSEER. The CCO is the one in charge of the entire clan. They make all the official decisions, but with help from the generals and brigadiers. The CCO is the relations guy. He spreads the word of the clan, and can take charge of up to 3 branches. Once the clan extends 6 branches, another CCO will be needed. We are the highest position, but treat our clan with respect. We will help when needed, and always offer to help to everyone. Our job is to run the meetings, in charge of updating the forum, run the clan, and make this clan a happy place to be.

ECO-EXECUTIVE, CLAN, OVERSEER. We will not need one of this rank for a long time. Once the clan extends 12 branches, this rank willl come about.
Back to top Go down
NewbAmoeba
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class

Number of posts : 44
Motto : The more intelligent CoD4 activist
Rep. :
Ranking Structure Left_bar_bleue777 / 100777 / 100Ranking Structure Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Ranking Structure NewbAmoeba
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Ranking Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Structure   Ranking Structure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:07 am

Great job. Should be helpful to the new less informed members. Hope we grow.
Back to top Go down

Ranking Structure
Page 1 of 1