Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
Things To Think About Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Things To Think About I_vote_lcapThings To Think About I_voting_barThings To Think About I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
Things To Think About I_vote_lcapThings To Think About I_voting_barThings To Think About I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

Things To Think About

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joesph T
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
Joesph T

Number of posts : 94
Motto : Suck It
Rep. :
Things To Think About Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things To Think About Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Things To Think About Joesph+T.png
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Things To Think About Empty
PostSubject: Things To Think About   Things To Think About Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 am

Okay so this is a new clan for both halo and COD4 but mainly COD. Here we r trying to make the site as fun as possible and we wil need ur help as the mambers so that we can have clan matches and other games with the clan to keep things at a steady pace and to expand are small community. So just look at this list of stuf to think about in the future to help us out.

1. Make Suggestions, we appreciate all ur views so shoot a ? at us or a suggestion
2. Get active in the chat box so u can meet people and make new freinds and ur teamates
3. Stay respectful to the higher ranking officers and just all members to avois conflict
4. And start to think about ur specialty in COD so we can place u in a team

and one last thing that isnt all that important, if u would <voluntarily of course> make a new gamertag for this cla it should be like this ROD Reaper of whatever u want so for example i will be ROD Reaper of Light
so this is not required but would be cool so that we look like an organized team and plz wait till we have more members cuz clan battles will be a llittle bit away
Back to top Go down

Things To Think About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reapers of Death Home :: Rules/Guides/Suggestions/Questions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com