Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
For us to have clan matches.... I_vote_lcapFor us to have clan matches.... I_voting_barFor us to have clan matches.... I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
For us to have clan matches.... I_vote_lcapFor us to have clan matches.... I_voting_barFor us to have clan matches.... I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

For us to have clan matches....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph T
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
Joesph T

Number of posts : 94
Motto : Suck It
Rep. :
For us to have clan matches.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For us to have clan matches.... Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Joesph+T.png
Registration date : 2008-08-28

For us to have clan matches.... Empty
PostSubject: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:00 am

So if we are going to successfully have clan matches we would like all the members on this site to register at the link on the portal and then join are clan on that site which is ROD Reapers of Death. So join that site and if u have a problem joining the clan there post a topic here or pm me or stewie with ur username there and well send u a clan invite
Back to top Go down
NewbAmoeba
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class

Number of posts : 44
Motto : The more intelligent CoD4 activist
Rep. :
For us to have clan matches.... Left_bar_bleue777 / 100777 / 100For us to have clan matches.... Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... NewbAmoeba
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 pm

If you guys would like you could have a clan match against [uLuv] (formerly Boss). We're pretty damn good though so I don't know if you'd like to compete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 pm

im sure we'll keep that in mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Number of posts : 129
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :
For us to have clan matches.... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100For us to have clan matches.... Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Sn1p3r sh4wn
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 am

Uh, guys, what about TIME ZONES, IF PEOPLE ARE AVAILABLE AT THOSE TIMES, AND IF THEIR PARENTS WILL LET THEM ON?
God I SWEAR you guys forget more stuff about running a clan sometimes I wonder how you guys can be the leaders of one.
Back to top Go down
Axl777
CCO-Technical Manager
CCO-Technical Manager
Axl777

Number of posts : 76
Motto : Don't look behind you...
Rep. :
For us to have clan matches.... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100For us to have clan matches.... Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Axl777

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 am

Good to see you Shawn!

Be sure to make some new posts on HaloNation guys, it is getting a bit too quiet there. Also, I have edited the Portal to be a bit more news-like. Don't worry, we will still have featured videos, only now they will be in the Videos Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://halonation.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 am

we havent said anything about times of anything or squat about anything. When did we say we were going to have a clan match with someone at a certain time just to fuck with you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Joesph T
Joesph T

Rep. :
For us to have clan matches.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For us to have clan matches.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 am

Yeah shawn cool it and anyways we dont even no who would be in the battle, it would probably be our mlg team which is the execs
Back to top Go down
Axl777
CCO-Technical Manager
CCO-Technical Manager
Axl777

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 am

Well you could challenge RSG...But we have over 1000 members, so it would probably be a bit unfair. It would be a Team against something that is more like an Army...
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Number of posts : 129
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Sn1p3r sh4wn
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:46 am

BUT if we can out-skill them and take em 1 by one we can winzorz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:52 pm

well, we each make a team...
Back to top Go down
Axl777
CCO-Technical Manager
CCO-Technical Manager
Axl777

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Well, they seem to have a wider variety of members, we got people who finished their last prestige.
Back to top Go down
andros13
General
General
andros13

Number of posts : 43
Motto : Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Rep. :

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Bullhooky13
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:26 am

For tournaments and tough teams i think you should hold a tryout so we dont have some one whos pulling us down. In the tryout u should pick the best.
Back to top Go down
Joesph T
Joesph T

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 am

thts wat we will do thank u for the input
Back to top Go down
Axl777
CCO-Technical Manager
CCO-Technical Manager
Axl777

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:02 am

Make sure you make it a Calendar Event if you do make a post for it, you can do so down where Polls and Options are.
Back to top Go down
andros13
General
General
andros13

Number of posts : 43
Motto : Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Rep. :

Gamercard : For us to have clan matches.... Bullhooky13
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 am

A excellent place we can schedule clan matches is gamebattles.com it has all game modes and a engine that picks overriding game mode and map. Any questions about how setting up clans works send me a message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For us to have clan matches....   For us to have clan matches.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For us to have clan matches....
Page 1 of 1