Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** I_vote_lcapRules.  **IMPORTANT** I_voting_barRules.  **IMPORTANT** I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
Rules.  **IMPORTANT** I_vote_lcapRules.  **IMPORTANT** I_voting_barRules.  **IMPORTANT** I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

Rules. **IMPORTANT**

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Empty
PostSubject: Rules. **IMPORTANT**   Rules.  **IMPORTANT** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 am

OK, welcome to the reapers of death. We want to implement just a few rules here to maintain a good enviroment, full of death and such.

1. Clan tag in COD4 will be "ROD"
2. Choose a speciality. (Sniper, assauly, silenced...)
3. Show respect to members of our clan, and to enemies
4. Although cursing is allowed during the matches, no racial slurs please, and not in the chat box.

CHAT BOX RULES!

1. No obnoxiously long posts. (ex. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol)

a simple lol, or lolol will work.

2. No swearing or racial slurs in chat box. Leave it for the ears, not the eyes.

3. dont harass people or newbs, i mean privates. (JK, JK) Also, respect CCO's.

During Meeting...

1. Let the CCO or general speak. If its in chatbox, let him type what he has to. If in pregame lobby, let him talk, dont interupt, and mute your mikes.

2. MUTE YOUR MIKES!!!

3. If you have to go, leave the party, and send a message to the second in command at the meeting saying you had to go, or you need another invite.
Back to top Go down

Rules. **IMPORTANT**
Page 1 of 1