Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_vote_lcapJust sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_voting_barJust sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_vote_lcapJust sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_voting_barJust sick of the way he's been acting lately. I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Number of posts : 129
Motto : You give me shit, I give it back. You respect me, I respect you.
Rep. :
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Sn1p3r sh4wn
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Empty
PostSubject: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 am

Again, I am still not an official member, just a guest who comes to check up on the site out of boredom. I have my own clan. CnC AKA JANK.
Don't care if you join or not.

Anyhow this is a formal and respectable message to one of your leaders. Joseph T.
Jo, do not take the following personally. It is meant to help you be a better leader.

I have seen the way Jo treats some (if not 90%) of you like pawns on a chess board. While he isn't necessarily a bad person, he makes rude comments, lies, and has a very sickening and crude sense of humor. Also he is a bit immature at (most) times. I can back this up.

Bad comments: Look at all his posts and read just how many are disrespectful (I wish Axl did not get rid of the whole copyright pic topic, that would've been undeniable proof.).

Lies: I have played with Jo exactly 12 times and heard his voice. He has the voice of a 10 year old and claims to be 17, 15 and 16 and out of high school. Yes, he has said he was 17, 15, AND 16 on different occasions. And calls, basically, Stewie a liar. Look at the topic "Is everything OK?" and read the whole topic.

Immaturity: Speaks like a wannabe gangster both in the forums and online, giving him a bad first impression to a ton of people.

Crude and sickening sense of humor: Sarcastically jokes about being gay and wishing he was a girl. That just freaks me out.

All I am asking of you, jo, is to stop this. Most of us here are sick of your ego and attitude. Especially me.
Which is also part of the reason I left.

-For those of you who want an added slap in the face, read my updated sig. Thanks.-
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Rep. :
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:52 am

Now then. I know this topic will get loads of negative feedback.
If you want me to explain fully why I am like this, read my motto under my name and avatar.
If you want me to give proof, don't instantly ban me upon reading the topic. Instead, "ask, and ye shall receive."
Back to top Go down
NewbAmoeba
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class

Number of posts : 44
Motto : The more intelligent CoD4 activist
Rep. :
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Left_bar_bleue777 / 100777 / 100Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. NewbAmoeba
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 am

Well said. However, people mature at different times. The modesty of this topic, is, however, in a derailing sense. I appreciate your opinion but everybody is different. Not to degrade your thread, but all of this is very desultory and anomalous. We are being torn inside out. Just appreciate people for who they are. And if you don't like them, you don't have to. That's the joy of life.
Back to top Go down
Joesph T
CCO-Head of Ghetto Affairs
Joesph T

Number of posts : 94
Motto : Suck It
Rep. :
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Joesph+T.png
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:03 am

i hav enever acted older than 15 i just say i am stewie age, which is 15 so dont misinterperet, also my sense of huor has nutin to do with anything(i have never sed i wanna be a woman) so if u r soo insecure tht is probably y u find wat i say offensive, also how i speak is just to not be boring and sound the same as everyone else like u, and u insult my voice well ok but i mean does tht really matter

so basically u just want me to act like a robot with no personality like u and argue at everythin well no so i believe u hav quit multiple times soooo y r u still posting i mean just leave or stay but let us know becuz some people might want to quit if u stay
Back to top Go down
Joesph T
Joesph T

Number of posts : 94
Motto : Suck It
Rep. :
Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Joesph+T.png
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 am

ohhh and i am only disrespectful to u becuz u have not once earned my respect at all so yeah
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 am

Joesph T wrote:
i hav enever acted older than 15 i just say i am stewie age, which is 15 so dont misinterperet, also my sense of huor has nutin to do with anything(i have never sed i wanna be a woman) so if u r soo insecure tht is probably y u find wat i say offensive, also how i speak is just to not be boring and sound the same as everyone else like u, and u insult my voice well ok but i mean does tht really matter

so basically u just want me to act like a robot with no personality like u and argue at everythin well no so i believe u hav quit multiple times soooo y r u still posting i mean just leave or stay but let us know becuz some people might want to quit if u stay
You admit you lie by saying you are an age you are not just to sound cool.
I am not boring nor am I insensible. If you would listen instead of rambling incoherently in game, you would find I have a good sense of humor and are a responsible, sensible person. I hate liars. Many people do.
And it did, in fact, take me a total of 5 minutes to fully comprehend what you typed. Not that I really care how you type, I just wish I could read it.
And since when did 1 time before this time, which is permanent, become multiple?

-And you dislike me because I don't do what you do? Since when did you become the dictator of how people are supposed to act?
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:45 am

NewbAmoeba wrote:
Well said. However, people mature at different times. The modesty of this topic, is, however, in a derailing sense. I appreciate your opinion but everybody is different. Not to degrade your thread, but all of this is very desultory and anomalous. We are being torn inside out. Just appreciate people for who they are. And if you don't like them, you don't have to. That's the joy of life.
True. But I state things bluntly. I don't break news softly to people. If I have something to say I say it. End of story. And you, nor I, can change that.
Sorry if it was in a rude manner, but I needed to get my point across. And clearly.
Back to top Go down
Axl777
CCO-Technical Manager
CCO-Technical Manager
Axl777

Number of posts : 76
Motto : Don't look behind you...
Rep. :

Gamercard : Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Axl777
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 am

*Done with clan, thats all, no other comments from here.
Back to top Go down
http://halonation.forum.st
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Major
Major
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am

It really isn't a clan. It would have been if it weren't for Game's fake copyrights and hacking, and Stew apparently quitting, and Jo treating people like shiz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.   Just sick of the way he's been acting lately. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reapers of Death Home :: News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com