Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Reaper of Death Web Site

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This site isn't going to be used.
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Is everything okay?
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Just sick of the way he's been acting lately.
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» MP44
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» CoD: World at War
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 am by B700D7U5T22

» There.
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Would like to join.
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

» Not hacked.
A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am by Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Top posters
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
A new way to do the clan... I_vote_lcapA new way to do the clan... I_voting_barA new way to do the clan... I_vote_rcap 
Joesph T
A new way to do the clan... I_vote_lcapA new way to do the clan... I_voting_barA new way to do the clan... I_vote_rcap 
Axl777
B700D7U5T22
NewbAmoeba
andros13
GAME1OVER4U
I The Snip3r I
Admin
Pwndcube
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Halo Nation

Call of Duty 4 Forums

A new way to do the clan...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new way to do the clan... Empty
PostSubject: A new way to do the clan...   A new way to do the clan... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 am

Hello, we have this new topic coming out in light of our first meeting. The first meeting is tonight, and we have the idea of turning the branches from just where we put you, to gametype. Each branch will have its own specialty game type. The newest branch "Find and Eliminate" can easily be considered search and destroy. "Death", hardcore Team Death Match, "Reaper" is domination, and "Exterminator" is Team Death Match. We will be adding new branches as we get bigger. So, to register for a certain branch, send a message through the website to the general in charge of each branch. Space is limited in some branches, so the sooner the better.

Death-GAME1OVER4U

Reaper-Joesph T

Exterminator-Stewie2552

Find and Eliminate-NewbAmoeba

If you don's decide to change branches. you will be left on the one you are at. So find the branch you want to be in.
Back to top Go down

A new way to do the clan...
Page 1 of 1